ANIT, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit tax exempt organization. All contributions made to ANIT are tax deductible.
The Association of Ndi Igbo in Tallahassee (ANIT), FL USA is an association which brings together persons and groups of persons who are Igbo by birth, marriage, naturalization or adoption, within a Metroplex or geographical area. Our purpose is to promote and maintain Igbo heritage while enhancing a smooth cultural infusion in recognition of other cultures. Membership is open to all Igbo organizations in the geographical area as defined in our constitution.
- Pictures from 2014 ANIT Women Community Outreach to Smith Williams Senior Citizens' Center Posted ... more
- Pictures from 2014 Summer Igbo Language Class End of Year Party Posted ... more
- ANIT Women treated to a memorable Dinner by ANIT President on February 15, 2014 ... more
- Announcement of ANIT 2013 End of Year Party posted ... more
- Photos from 2013 ANIT Community Outreach posted ... more
- ANIT $300,000-Fundraiser for Igbo Cultural Center announced ... more
- ANIT Women community outreach event to Smith-Williams Service Center announced ... more
- ANIT 2012 End of Year Party announced ... more
- Pictures of 2012 Summer Picnic posted ... more
- Pictures of ANIT Women visit to Chelsea's House posted ... more
Breaking News From Nigeria